Ruthless Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruthless Gaming

we are a clan that respect each other and treat ourselves as brothers, rarely if at anytime uses special classes such as bothans, dark troopers ect. and we DO NOT glitch. We play on Star Wars Battlefront 2 on the Playstation 2.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RoR vs. R (attempt 2)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wicked Bullet
Admin
Wicked Bullet

RoR vs. R (attempt 2) Empty
PostSubject: RoR vs. R (attempt 2)   RoR vs. R (attempt 2) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:05 am

OK so try 1 didnt go too hot. However after the chaos that broke out and after i returned from hockey i went to RoR chat and talked to Phantom about setting it up again.

I also took 100% full responsiblility for it and told the EU it was all my fault and not to blame anyone else from R.

Now that im much more organized i decided to set it up again. Phantom was kind enough to come together and give me these details

Saturday, January 21,2011 @5pm EST - that is best for his clan

its also gunna be a 4v4 UNLESS we have enough signed up to make it a 5v5 in that case we will figured out the best clas to be doubled.
Now, I told him i would come back tomorrow or so with my so far planning.
so. who can make it?

I can!
Back to top Go down
=R=MEGA MACE=R=
=R=MEGA MACE=R=

PostSubject: Re: RoR vs. R (attempt 2)   RoR vs. R (attempt 2) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:51 am

is it tomorrow if it is i cant
Back to top Go down
Esca
Esca

PostSubject: Re: RoR vs. R (attempt 2)   RoR vs. R (attempt 2) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:15 am

I dont knowif you guys know this but class specifications dont matter with EU clans so that means any class goes...and are server is not modified to play vs euro clans so plan an outing with high ping and most likely lose.If I were you I would not even bother scrimming these guys but hey thats just me..cuz we have plenty of teams here in our backyard ready to battle us anyday so why bother??
Back to top Go down
=R=MEGA MACE=R=
=R=MEGA MACE=R=

PostSubject: Re: RoR vs. R (attempt 2)   RoR vs. R (attempt 2) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:27 am

it is just something different than same old clans
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RoR vs. R (attempt 2)   RoR vs. R (attempt 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

RoR vs. R (attempt 2)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruthless Gaming :: Scrim Us!-
Jump to: